Here are the books, podcasts and blogs I recommend everyone consume, whether you’re trying to break into product management, are starting a new PM job or are a seasoned product expert.
Full disclosure: These products may contain links for shopping at Amazon. As an Amazon Associate, I earn money from qualifying purchases which I use, in turn, to pay for maintaining this website.
- Product Talk | Make better product decisions.
- Product Roadmap Software | ProductPlan
- Silicon Valley Product Group | Silicon Valley Product Group
- Inside Intercom | Articles on Sales, Marketing, Support and more
- Product Management – 100 Product Managers
- The Product Experience – Mind the Product
- This is Product Management | The #1 Podcast for Product Managers
- Masters of Scale — hosted by Reid Hoffman
- Rocketship.fm – Business Explored.
Trello – I use this service for planning goals (annual, quarterly, and weekly) as well as for content planning.
Mindnode – I use this for mindmapping when I’m researching topics as well as outlining content and navigation.
ProductPlan – This is my roadmapping tool of choice.