Do you want to land your next dream PM job? That one you’ve been thinking about for months, if not years? Let’s face it… whether you are just starting out or you’re a seasoned product management leader, the thought of interviewing strikes fear into all of us. The key to successful interviewing is to be confident and prepared. My custom-designed, intensive interview prep program is for you!
What’s included in this intensive program:
- Four coaching sessions for one-hour each; these can be done over a one or two-week period, depending on your scheduling needs
- Mock interviews that cover the range of typical PM questions, including, but not limited to general, design/product sense, analytical, estimation, and technical
- The ability to replay our sessions so that you can review how you did during the mock interview questions
- Access to me via Slack for ongoing conversations throughout the 2-week period
- Downloadable workbooks to help you define your unique value proposition, including a skills assessment and SWOT analysis PLUS a guide to creating a winning PM resume
Not sure if private coaching is for you? Schedule a complimentary discovery session with me to learn more.
About Joni Hoadley
I love helping people who love creating products! With more than 20 years as a product management leader, I have interviewed and hired hundreds of people. Now I’m following my passion of helping people grow and want to help you accelerate your career as a product manager. I’ve worked with a variety of people, from college students seeking their first product management job to product managers with a few years experience who are striving to carve the right career path for themselves. I’ve also coached executives and consultants who are looking for expertise in how to scale their product teams and product development processes. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure if you’re ready to invest in your career as a product manager? Sign up for my mailing list so you don’t miss out on any of my posts that are filled with advice and tips for becoming a better product manager.
Sign up to receive an update when I post my next article!